PA Associate Broker, ABR, GRI
Dual licensed Realtor since the turn of the millennium in 2000. With deep family roots and connections on both sides of the Mason Dixon line, serving south-central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland, I bring to the table decades of experience, patience, and good humor learned while farming.
If you want an agent who:
- Is new and inexperienced.
- Is a high pressure salesman.
- Does not take Sundays off for physical and spiritual renewal.
- Prefers to limit his practice to high end residential properties.
- Tells you what he wants to sell you rather than listening to your wants and needs
- Does the minimum amount of further learning to be able to renew his license
- Is more concerned about his commission than finding the right property for you
- Is not willing to "think outside the box" to help you realize your real estate goals
...then I would not be the agent for you, unfortunately. I value each of my client's needs on an individual basis and take the time needed to evaluate and meet those needs to the best of my ability. I am not into high pressure sales tactics, or selling you what you don't want or need. I appreciate the investment that comes with home ownership and I'm willing to do the work required to make sure my clients are satisfied with the decisions they've made, whether buying or selling.
Now if you're still reading this and smiling on the inside or out - Please call me if I can be of help to you in your real estate related goals.